Chair – Kristen Polidoro, Thoroughbred Title Services, LLC
Vice-chair – Sarah LaBar, Maven Abstract Corporation
Purpose and duties:
- Keep members abreast of changes to Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Title Agent Continuing Education (CE) requirements
- Develop and coordinate a comprehensive calendar of relevant CLE and CE courses that satisfy members’ credit requirements
- Create educational resources that further the knowledge and understanding of the industry
What we’ve been up to in April, May and June.
- In April, we held a CE/CLE on Administering Real Property in a Decedent’s Estate in NY presented by Daniel J. Reiter, Esq.
- In May, we held a CE/CLE on Insuring Title Out of a Residential Mortgage Foreclosure in NY presented by Paul Bugoni, Esq.
- Committee Members began reviewing members’ suggestions, feedback and webinar surveys to start planning for next year’s CLE/ CE Course Offerings
- Between 9/2021 and 7/2022, the Education Committee of the NYSLTA offered CLE and CE programs to over 250 attendees